|Home||» Services||» Export House Services||» Export House Services|
Export House Services
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
We, situated in New Delhi, India, are plausible service provider of Export House Services. Keeping in mind the economic growth of country, we provide unbeatable technical advices and shot mantras to get success in exporting goods. Having strong connection with EEFC, our export oriented unit is efficiently deal with exchange of currency for the payment of exporters on self-declaration basis. Apart from this, patrons can easily avail the offered Export House Services at competitive rates.
- Seamless payment mode
- Accomplishment of tasks in committed time frame
- Put our best to provide complete satisfaction to our clients
Star Export House
We offer wide range of Star Export House. Ensuring perfect handling of every professional activity, various consultancies have mushroomed abundantly. However, only those survive which offer high-end services, technical advices, and sure shot mantras to success in every business.
Merchant as well as Manufacturer Exporters, Service Providers, Export Oriented Units (EOUs) and Units located in Special Economic Zones (SEZs), Agri Export Zone (AEZs), Electronic Hardware Technology Parks (EHTPs), Software Technology Parks (STPs) and Bio Technology Parks (BTPs) shall be eligible for status.
Applicant shall be categorized depending on his total FOB (FOR - for deemed exports) export performance during current plus previous three years (taken together) upon exceeding limit below. For Export House (EH) Status, export performance is necessary in at least two out of four years (i.e., current plus previous three years).
|Category Performance||(Rupees in Crores)|
|Export House (EH)||20|
|Star Export House (SEH)||100|
|Trading House (TH)||500|
|Star Trading House (STH)||2500|
|Premier Trading House (PTH)||10000|
A Status Holder shall be eligible for the following facilities:
- Authorisations and Customs clearances for both imports and exports on self-declaration basis;
- Fixation of Input-Output norms on priority within 60 days;
- Exemption from compulsory negotiation of documents through banks. Remittance / Receipts, however, would be received through banking channels;
- 100% retention of foreign exchange in EEFC account;
- Enhancement in normal repatriation period from 180 days to 360 days;
- Exemption from furnishing of Bank Guarantee in Schemes under FTP;
- SEH and above shall be permitted to establish Export Warehouses as per DoR guidelines.